Auckland Suit Hire: Unbeatable Quality and Price – Auckland CBD | Queen Street | High Street or Albany
Looking to hire a suit for your next event, whether in Auckland or near by cities? Whether formal or semi-casual or even casual, you can always count on us and our suit hire range to make you look good in the crowd. Now open in Auckland Centre Queen Street / High Street and Albany.
As the need for fashionable formal suits becomes more popular for men the question of choosing suit hire for weddings will come up more and more frequently. Most men prefer to have a solid selection of fashionable suits to choose from that are stylish but not an overwhelming amount of choices.
- Our suit hire range is made by us, from high-quality wool blend material.
- Our stocks are most likely to be the newest that you can find in New Zealand as we make a new batch at least every 6 months. Why bother? Because many of our customers end up buying the suit so our suit hire stocks are occasionally renewed.
- Our sizes are different! If you have been having a hard time in other stores finding a size that fits you, try our suits! We collect our New Zealander customers’ measurements over the years and came up with our own sizes to fit our Kiwi fellas. Again, everything is made from scratch by us.
- 3 days suit hire! We allow you to pick up 1 day before and drop off 1 day after the event.
Need more convincing?
- Unbeatable prices! In fact, if you find a better suit hire price elsewhere (within 5km of our location), we will beat the quote by 5% (T&C apply).
The colours available are: Classic Black, Midnight Blue, Dark Navy, Light Grey, Creamy Beige and Sophisticated Tuxedo (Shawl and Notch lapel available).
Book now to come and see us for a free suit hire fitting!
Canterbury Arcade – 174 Queen Street. Go straight to the end of ground floor and we are unit 9.
From High Street – 47 High Street. Go down staircase and as you are coming down, we are on the left hand side.
Albany: 51 William Pickering Drive, Rosedale. Entrance to big free carpark from Rosedale Road corner.