Need a Tuxedo for your next Black Tie Event?
If you are looking for a tuxedo suit or a dinner jacket for your next Black Tie event, we got what you are looking for.
A Black Tie event is possibly one of the most formal events that a person is invited to, besides weddings (although many people are opting for a casual wedding these days). The rule of thumb for a Black Tie attired is a tuxedo suit. Upon receiving the invitation, the guest often feel either excited that you finally got a chance to wear a tuxedo! Or anxious that now you have to find a tuxedo suit. Or sometimes both. Either way, it is time for you to start planning so you don’t look lost in a crowd of fancy suits.
For hiring, our black tuxedo jackets
- are available in 10 different sizes, based on the averages of 3000 suits we have custom made for our New Zealand customers
- come in two different styles: Shawl Lapel and Notch Lapel
- feature silk lapels, keeping the classic tuxedo style
- are replaced every 6-7 months, ensuring our suit hire are always of a high quality
- hiring packages include tie/bow tie and pocket square
If you want to stand out and make it a memorial outfit, our custom-made suit options allow you to bring your ideas and creativity to life. Classic black, red or blue tuxedo, we have done it all, thanks to the Great Gatsby for providing us and our customers with endless ideas and inspiration.
Get in touch with us today for a free consultation and we can walk you through our fabric selection and styling for the suit.